First of all, thank you for considering us for your current project. Our over twenty-years experience in commercial Sydney photography and film has taught us that our clients appreciate knowing in advance how much it will cost so we hope this guide will answer some of your questions. Please note every quote we issue provides a breakdown of each of the following categories.
Pricing: Our commercial Sydney photography and film fees are based upon a full or half-day. Half-day rates (up to four-hours) are priced at $900 and full-day rates (up to eight-hours) are priced at $1650. This also includes unlimited photographs and/or film capture.
Studio Hire: $275 per half-day
The Finished Product: Expenses for perfecting and supplying the finished product(s) are as follows:
- Specialised Fine Art retouching of photographs (per-hour) $165.00
- One 30-60 second feature film (designed for a website and/or social media) $425.00
- Five 30-60 second feature films (designed for a website and/or social media) $1750.00
- One two-minute feature film (designed as a business/company profile) $1250.00
- Custom products for photography and/or film are also available upon request
Expenses: Billable expenses may include (but are not limited to) assistant’s fees, hire, travel, accommodation, outsourced expertise (ie: printing) and rental of any specialised equipment.
Professionally Insured: We have a complete and comprehensive insurance policy which among other things includes twenty-million-dollar worth of public liability cover.
Deposit: A 30% deposit is required before a project can commence and quotes are available on request.
All pricing includes GST.